Monday, June 21, 2010

Quick Thanks To All

We want to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting us, in one way or another. Vann's second family at Costco has been such a help to us. With Vann's treatment schedule and taking care of our girls, we are finding very little time for our normal routine. The meals being delivered and the supplies being brought by have made things a lot easier on the whole family and we really appreciate the support.

To all our neighbors, thank you for constantly watching our girls and helping out whenever needed. We are very lucky to have such great neighbors to help us out in this time of need. It is such a comfort knowing the girls are in good hands when we are not able to be with them.

Also, Vann and I, are very thankful for the support from LACoFD. We can't imagine how it would have been without them. They have helped give me so much needed time to be with Vann and our girls, Ryley and Taylor. It has been a huge relief for both of us. We could not have done this without all of you stepping up to help us out! In addition, The Firefighter Cancer Support Network has helped Mark and Vann through this tough time.

Lastly, we must mention our beloved friends, The Watson's for all their support and help. Gordon and I have been friends since the third grade and have experienced a lot in life together. Although we never ended up working on the same Fire Department, we truly are brothers! Thank you Gordon and Heather for the tremendous support!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mark & Vann! Wanted to let you know that it looks great! Also, people have been asking how they can donate. I know there was going to be a link for donations, has that been set up? LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...the website looks great! Bern, the donation link is up & running & the link is located at the top right corner of the home page so you can let them know. Please give Vann a big hug from me & I'll see you guys tomorrow.
    xo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if I'm posting this twice but I don't see my first entry. Just wanted to say hi guys and I'm so glad about the blog so I can be updated! Between chicken pox and going on vacation I feel like I haven't seen you forever! When we get back lets get together. Love you.

    ReplyDelete